Saturday, February 13, 2010

Theres no place like home

Scratch that title..in my situation my home is my hell!!..with all the drama happening i cant stand living in that house for one week..with no internet and the vibe there, pffttt~ i have to go away!!..im at college btw..never thought this place can give me some peace..surprisingly..

Things are not going so smooth there..day after day theres always someone complaining about some other people including me.*sigh* i can sense that 2010 is not a good year for me..there is only one thing good happening in this year though, that is my gf..thanx syg for being there for me :) seriously i can turn to anyone else this time..all my family is so fucked up now..cant take it anymore..i just cant wait for dila to come back :( 6 days to go..haih..

Most of them expect me to help out the family but what can i do? im still a student..even if i work part time i can help them financially..i have my own expenses..all they do is complain, they dont see it from my point of view..its hard..to be honest im falling here..i dont know how long i can stand all of this..hmmmm

1 comment:

Captain said...

it's been a while since i last heard from you dude! dont fall! get back up!!