Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thanx!!

Thanx to all my friends who wished me for my birthday
seriously it means a lot to me
I thought turning 21 is gonna be big boom
but i hardly hear anything
its just a sad year for me
hope things will be better soon

But seriously thanx alot guys..
all the phone and facebook wishes..
my phone did really make enough sound i thought i lost alot of my friends already..
but when i log in into fb..
WOW!!..
a lot of u guys wished..
really made my day when i read all of them..
even one farmville buddies wish me..
that was friendly of her..
hehhehe..
thanx again guys..
maybe ill do a bbq or a small gathering soon..
but not this soon..
maybe july 2nd..
some people maybe understand why..
fuck it..
my party..
hahaha :P

1 comment:

n i s a said...

i invite myself to the party! for sure~