Monday, November 2, 2009

Peperiksaan akhir semester 3/2009

LOL, sound different when i put the title in BM. So anyways, exams starting this wednesday. Auditing is gonna be the first paper and i have to read about fraud and stuff. The second paper will be on the following day, Quality management. As usual gonna crap, crap and crap some more in the exam.

Oh shit!, i forgot to take my mc for quality management. I think i can do that tomorrow. It seems that my attendance percentage is only 65% meaning its not enough to pass :( Its not that i dont want to go class, its just that the lecturer hardly teach us due to her condition but still, notes can be a good alternative. Plus the lecturers dont really show our attendance percentage so i cant really control my attendance. If i know my attendance is bad, maybe ill stop skipping class that much. Haih.

When i dont have enough money, things that force us to use money always comes up :( Thanx alot!

No comments: