Thursday, November 5, 2009

hello holiday :D

Look what my sayang gave me :D

Thanx sayang,ur so sweet but unfortunately i let u down on my last paper :(
I dont know why i just feel so lazy to study before the paper
and when i was in the exam hall
i was so blur and couldnt really answer it.
DAMN!

But as u know
i dont give up that easily.
So i crap, and crap and crap some more
If i dont get distinction or merit
Pass pun boleh la :P

Need to submit my assignment tomorrow morning.
And settle my mcs with ms shamima.
Hopefully i dont fail my attendance.
Repeating quality management??
NEVERRRR~~~

So my exams are totaly over.
Holiday starts now.
Gonna have 1 week rest and gonna start working soon.
Theres vacancy in 7-E college but dont think so im gonna work there.
its toooo close.
Malu..heh :P
Maybe ill try in mantin.
Not so many legenda student there.
hehehe

No comments: