Friday, August 21, 2009

Ups & Downs

Things aren't going so smoothly in life right now. And yet, still a lot of my friends ask me hows life and shit. Well to tell you the truth, its not that good. at one time, im thinking about 3 or 4 things to do. Yes, sometimes i looked happy but honestly im not. There's a lot in my mind now.

Tons of assignments on my table that need to be done, couple of them due next week and college is not helping that much by having problem with the internet connection. I have to wait till i got back to then only i can do my assignments. Yes i can do it with books but sorry, i dont really like to be in the library, staring at all the books just makes me sleepy. Well need to be more discipline with my timing and i bet i can finish it by this sunday. Hopefully.

Theres a lot more but why share if theres no one has the solution. pfft~


No comments: