Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dilemma lar!

The planned was to apply anywhere in australia for my degree. Yes im considering to continue my degree somewhere in australia. Theres a big chance im gonna take degree in accounting. But suddenly my degreemates has second thoughts on where to continue her study. I dont mind anywhere but as long i go with her. Scared la to go somewhere far from malaysia alone. Im not that independent as some people. hehehe.

Now she has second thoughts where should she go. For me, i just go with her. Penyibuk antarabangsa, yup, thats me :P

My sisters will like if i go to the UK since she studied there before and her husband is from there. But on the other hand, my mum said its kinda expensive there. HAIH!~ oh well, like lily said, just apply everywhere and see where we can go in ;D

4 comments:

lzr said...

yay! ikut tau! i pon takut g sorang2. :D

SHAPEQ said...

yala..
tu pn kalu i leh masok skali?..
cgpa i mane sehebat u..
hahahha

Zieq said...

Don't worry my dear shapeq...most U in UK ikot grades...they don't look at your cgpa...high CGPA can be extra point for you though.

SHAPEQ said...

oh yea??..
then die tgk ape??..
ntah la..
im not sure..
just gonna apply everywhere la..
hahaha